That Cheese Plate
That "Season of Love" Plate Class
Saturday, January 30th at 3 PM EST
That "Season of Love" Plate
Although it's not yet February, it's never too soon to indulge in a sweet creation for Valentine's Day. In this workshop, Marissa will go through designing That "Season of Love" Plate from page 130 in her book, That Cheese Plate Will Change Your Life. Learn how to create a heart-shaped brie, and how to pair sweet accouterments. This hands-on lesson will be followed by photography tips for the perfect photo, and suggested pairings to taste! You'll also get the chance to show off your creation on camera to the class.
1 Round Plate, 12 inches in diameter
3.25-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter - Option: https://amzn.to/3lYlI5w
1 Wheel of French Brie or Camembert (at least 4 inches in diameter)
Chocolate Covered Strawberries (Recipe on page 143 of That Cheese Plate Will Change Your Life)
Shortbread or Waffle Cookies
Sour Cherry Jam or Fig Jam
Food Grade Dried Rose Petals - Option: https://amzn.to/3gpO4Ey
*DISCLAIMER (Please Read)*
- Tickets are one per household.
- Ticket does not include supplies.
- All classes are listed in Eastern Time.
- You will receive instructions for the live stream event 24 hours before the class! (Please make sure to check your spam/junk folders)
- Class theme and supplies are listed above. You will have leftovers to make another plate!