That Cheese Plate
That "Charcuterwreath" Plate Class
Saturday 12/5/20 - That "Charcuterwreath" Plate Class - 3 pm EST
Impress your guests with a beautiful Charcuterwreath! In the workshop, Marissa will go through designing this fun holiday creation while teaching you about different cheeses and accouterments. By using the Cheese By Numbers method, Marissa will cover all the bases behind crafting a festive cheeseboard. This hands-on lesson will be followed by photography tips for the perfect photo, and suggested pairings to taste! You'll also get the chance to show off your creation on camera to the class.
- 1 round plate or board, between 14-16 inches in diameter. A cutting board works as well, just make sure you have at least a 14" diameter to work with.
FOOD (Not Included):
- 1 wedge of manchego
- 1 round of goat brie (if you can't find this, cow's milk brie works too)
- 1 12oz package of salami (for a vegetarian option, use sliced cucumbers)
- 1 4oz package of prosciutto
- 4oz dried cranberries
- 4oz dried figs
- 1 box of holiday cookies
- 1 large bundle of fresh rosemary
- 1 small bundle of fresh sage
- 1 box of crackers and 1 jar of honey to serve on the side
*DISCLAIMER (Please Read)*
- Tickets are one per household.
- Ticket does not include supplies.
- All classes are listed in Eastern Time.
- You will receive instructions for the livestream event 24 hours before the class! (Please make sure to check your spam/junk folders)
- Class theme and supplies is listed above. You will have leftovers to make another plate!
*PRE-ORDER BUNDLE PRODUCTS WILL SHIP ON OR BY DECEMBER 5th, 2020*